June 28, 2010

Swim Lessons


Alison started her first independent swim lessons Saturday. I squeezed her into the 3-5 year old class-she looks like she's 3, right? When I registered her late and got the exception to let her in the class, they told me the class was full. Oddly enough, the only other kid in her class is her best pal, Nico. The kids did an awesome job and I had a great time chatting with Alicia. I was completely confused where the rest of the kids were though. This happened at the Parent/Child lessons we took. I just don't get why you would pay for lessons and then never show up. Anyway, I was shocked at how well Alison did. A few months ago, she would barely let go of me and Saturday she was jumping in like it was nothing. I guess it shows that positive peer pressure can be a good thing!

No comments: