November 2, 2021

Halloween Weekend

Friday night, Alison went to a Halloween party.  She went as little red riding hood and it looked like an epic fun party.

Saturday, Brittany invited the boys over and decorated skeleton cookies with them.   


 


Sunday afternoon, Alison decided to dress up as a "Facebook mom" and started digging through my closet.  I jokingly said that maybe I should dress up as her...she thought that was a great idea and dressed me up.

This is how Facebook moms take pictures.  Teens always pucker their lips for pictures now, so I thought I should too.

 

I'm holding a poptart to be a true Alison and Alison is holding an ice pack because I hurt my back that morning putting away a heavy pot.

 

 I stayed 'Alison' for the night, but she changed back into little red riding hood when her friends came over.  They planned to have an at-home party, but ended up trick-or-treating and cleaned up out there!


 
Brittany and the boys came over for a chili dinner and then we all went out trick-or-treating.  Brittany's husband is deployed right now, she lives in our neighborhood and our boys have so much fun together.  Connor is 3 and SO cute.  He made Halloween even more magical as he ran house to house, shouting, "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"

 



1 comment:

edj3 said...

Oh Alison nailed her FB mom costume and she dressed you to perfection. I laughed out loud at your bun!