January 4, 2022

Trip to Yuma

Eli was really missing Jon.  They facetime several times a week while they play Roblox together, but Eli missed actually playing with him so much that he was having nightly dreams about seeing him.  He pleaded with me to take him to Yuma.  We're going to see the Whites at the end of January, but Eli said it just wasn't soon enough.  So the week before Christmas, the boys and I went for a long weekend.  It was definitely worth it to see these friends!

We got there Friday afternoon and I don't have any pictures because the boys didn't stop moving the entire time!

Saturday morning, we went to the trampoline park.

 


 And then lunch at Chili Peppers!

If this doesn't sum up 6th grade boys, I don't know what does...


 

That afternoon, we decorated gingerbread houses.




Sunday, we went to church and then the boys played for awhile before we made the trek back home.  It was such a great little trip!

While we were gone, Ben and Alison had their own fun.  I'm sure they did more than this, but I know they went to Namaste for lunch and then went to the beach to collect sea glass.



 

No comments: