February 19, 2022

Snow skiing!

We have talked for years about taking our kids skiing...COVID made those plans impossible, so it was amazing to finally make it happen!
I am so thankful for these friends who are always ready to take on an adventure with us.



We put the kids in ski school and then had a little time to ski ourselves on the bigger slopes.



Colin:


Ben took this picture of me:


Altitude was not our friend and Alison, Eli and Jon didn't feel very well the first day.  We learned a good lesson and brought food with us the second day so we could eat lunch right away after ski school...snacks and hydration helped.


In the afternoon, we got to ski with the kids and see all their new skills.


**Will add video soon**

The kids all did a great job with skiing!  I was impressed with all of them.  On the second day, all my kids and Jon were feeling done, but the rest were not, so I took the done crew sledding at our favorite park.



No comments: