November 23, 2008

Home Again


We just got home from visiting my parents today. Ben and my dad had planned a hunting trip, so Alison and I tagged along to see Grandma. I always love going back to Lawrence, but this time it was especially refreshing. It was so sunny and much warmer than here in Michigan. My mom and I had a great time shopping and learning about Thanksgiving on the Food Network. I also got to spend some time with my good friend Cara. She is an amazing friend and I love the relationship that we have. No matter how far apart we are or how long it's been since we've talked, we pick up right where we left off. I was so glad my parents got to see Alison at this stage. She's learning so many things every day and besides not being able to take a good picture, she's really fun to be around.

No comments: