August 8, 2010

Mommy's day off

I declared yesterday 'Mommy's day off' and I got some much needed rest. My stellar husband took the kids all day, even taking them to the Y, made the most AMAZING calzones I've ever had for dinner, cleaned up the kitchen and got the kids in bed.

I felt refreshed and rested, but who can stay in bed when they have this little man talkin' to them?


Or when they have such a cute helper in the kitchen?



Or when there's phone calls to Daddy that need to be made?


Or when there's baby's being baptized in your very own living room?!



Or when Elmo and Tigger come to visit?

3 comments:

edj3 said...

What a great post and I love the videos showing their personalities. Eliot's a little talker, isn't he? And it looks like Alison's dress fits her. I was nervous about that because the sizes were different (got it in Hawaii).

Jen Shear said...

Eliot is constantly jabbering now-we LOVE it! Alison loves her new dress and it fits great!

Andrea said...

oh how I love those first baby noises:) I want to see a picture of alison in her apron! send it to me please.