September 3, 2010

Let the Party Begin!

I said awhile ago that I was planning a party for when Eli slept through the night. I figured it would be a BIG bash since it would probably be years until that happened. Well, take a look at my well rested son. He's finally sleeping 6-8 hours straight!!! Hallelujah!!!


He's changed so much just this week. He's found his feet, he loves chewing on frozen washclothes (teething has begun), his baby hair is falling out and platinum white hair is coming in, he absolutely LOVES squash and he's started trying to laugh on his own.



Oh, and little rolls are starting to form on his chunky legs. I think I might rename our blog to "Our Giant Children".

2 comments:

edj3 said...

That is such great news--enjoy the rest. Eliot also looks nicely filled out, he's got such a sweet face. I wish we could see you guys more frequently.

Jen Shear said...

me too! November will be here soon!