November 13, 2010

7 Months

This is a classic moment in Eliot's life right now: pants covered in drool, a shirt covered in lunch, playing with Alison's dollhouse car. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but is eating all finger foods. He's sleeping a solid 8 to 11 hours straight and taking 3 naps a day. Crawling isn't looking too far away-we just need to find some motivation to get him moving! I absolutely love this stage! I love how he wraps his arms around my neck, grabs onto the back of my hair and give me a great big slobber kiss when I pick him up. I just can't get enough of his little giggle and his chubby smile.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

The way you describe him is how Ben was: very sweet, slept a lot, took good naps etc. The only thing is he didn't crawl until later, and he didn't bother learning to stand and creep around the furniture. Instead, as I've said before, he stood up at about 13 months and took off running. I don't think he stopped for years.