November 28, 2011

Surprise!!!



Surprise might be an understatement. You see, the day I was supposed to be getting long term birth control, I found out that God had given us an unexpected blessing. It makes absolutely no sense that a baby #3 is on it's way...in fact, the doctor's laughed for a good minute about our little "situation". I wish I could say that this surprise was welcomed with joyful excitement, but truthfully, it's been a hard journey thus far. I'll share more about that later, but for now here are some pictures...

The day we found out:

Ironically, I'm wearing the same outfit I was wearing when I found out I was pregnant with Eli...I don't think I'll be wearing that outfit ever again.

8 weeks:

4 comments:

edj3 said...

Well as I said last week, you've got a monkey and a peanut and I think this one is your Lil Stinker!

Jamie said...

That video was so cute!

katherine said...

There are lots of surprise baby #3s going around. :) Hope your pregnancy is going well and I'm sure I'll be able to relate if you do share about your not-quite-joyful-excitement emotions surrounding the beginning of this pregnancy.

CaraBrown said...

Your family is so beautiful and God saw fit to add another! I'm am in awe of your vulnerable heart towards God and how he is working in your lives, even if it doesn't seem to make any sense. That makes you beautiful inside and out! Love!