February 22, 2012

Baby Update

We went to our "special" ultrasound this week to check out the dots on the baby's heart. Ben and I were pleasantly surprised with a short wait and a great technician. The doctor said our baby has a beautiful, textbook heart that is functioning perfect. The calcification spots will go away on their own and he has absolutely no concerns for our baby. And Ben now has scored a perfect score for being asked if he is a doctor at our ultrasounds. I had to stifle my laugh because I know he was just pulling out what he heard the last doctor tell us, but he sure did fool this doctor. The baby is sitting so low, we could barely see his face and weren't able to get any good pictures. To be honest, ultrasound pictures just look creepy to me anyway. I'm anxious to see he face in person, and then there will be lots of pictures of our perfect baby!

2 comments:

edj3 said...

That is GREAT news!! I am so thankful.

katherine said...

So glad to hear the good news!