October 14, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa's visit

My parents came for a short trip and my dad got to meet Colin for the first time.
It was nice to have some extra hands around the house for a few days and Ben and I were able to escape for a couple of runs together.
We asked my parents to bring the famous "grasshopper" home video (I'm about 4 years old, saying over and over "where is that grasshopper?" and sound just like Eliot), thinking the kids would think it was hilarious to see me as a kid.  My dad even showed them a real grasshopper before previewing the movie, but the kids were not amused in the least.  They sat there, waiting patiently, for the real movie to begin and gave a disappointed "oh" when we told them this was the real movie.
We did some shopping, had dinner at Abuelo's and my dad came to Hope for the first time.  Short and sweet and we look forward to them coming again soon!

1 comment:

Elizabeth and Nathan said...

Hopefully when they get older they can appreciate that video. Dad's face in that picture is great!