October 29, 2012

My new favorite


We've started somewhat of a new tradition in our house.  
Sunday night's, we get in our pj's, brew a pot of decaf coffee and have a yummy 'breakfast-for-dinner' meal.  I don't know what it is, but something about this completely relaxes me and I love it!


This week, we were waiting for hurricane Sandy to hit and expected the power to go out at any time, so we lit the fire and roasted some marshmallows.


I just had to document the day that Alison let me put her hair in a ponytail.
She's starting to look so grown up!
Since starting school, she wants to wear jeans and put her hair up...just a little something to show me that peers aren't always a bad thing.


Eliot has fallen in love with playing Barbies.  He'll bring you a doll and say, "hey! let's dance!" and make the doll jump around.  Ben has already put G.I. Joe on his Christmas list :)
 

2 comments:

Jamie said...

all of your babies look so big in these pictures!! My Grandma used to do breakfast for dinner, and I loved it as a kid. I have no idea why I have NEVER decided to d that as the adult in my house?!

edj3 said...

I love that Eliot is playing with the Barbies. He's truly Ben's son -- and that picture of Colin is adorable. I cannot WAIT to meet him.