February 8, 2014

A little mischief

 I wonder how many posts have "mischief" in the title?  Maybe I should make a label for it.

We finally thawed out after 6 snow days.  Even Ben stayed home from work!

Being stuck at home had it's ups and downs.  We got lot's of random projects down around the house, down to make-shifting a duster to clean our entry way chandelier.  We worked on fattening up the boys and got lots of good snuggles.

Greek yogurt and granola


guacamole by the spoonfuls
  The downside?  I felt like I was just following around this booger cleaning up his messes.
First, he figured out how to get water to shoot out of the refrigerator...

Then, he dumped applesauce on his head and speared cheese all over our endtables...that was just in 5 minutes of one day.

One morning I was doing some laundry and he decided to help.  Apparently all of my clothes looked like they needed to be cleaned.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

I think you are right, Colin is so little because he just burns everything right off! That video is a perfect example of how he ZOOMS around.