March 28, 2014

Eli's wish list

Eli's birthday is in a few weeks and he can't wait to turn 4...well, actually he would tell you that he's already 4, but he's excited for some presents.  While we were in Target waiting for a prescription, I let him browse and show me what he wanted. 

He's really into Star Wars Angry Birds.

Telepods...you put them on the iPad and they open up new games

Angry Bird Jenga

He still loves Thomas and has several of these Take-n-Play sets (they all connect together).  He has his eye on this mountain one:


He also loves cars of all sorts and the Cars movie:


True confession:  I get the boys birthday's mixed up all.the.time!  I even told my mom the wrong day this week!  So please don't let me forget that Eliot's birthday is April 11th!

2 comments:

edj3 said...

So what should we get him??

Jen Shear said...

anything you want. He loves airplanes and rockets and cars and trains and angry birds. but any package with his name on it he will be excited about.