November 23, 2020

Fun Fridays

One of my goals for this year is to soak up California, so I planned for us to do school 4 days a week and then have "Fun Fridays".  Typically, I would say "Field Trip Fridays" but it's 2020 and field trips are basically impossible.  Sometimes the best thing you can do is just be intentional with your time.  Here are some of the fun things we've done.


We went on a nature walk in Oak Canyon.  Eli's not in the picture because he was watching a lizard at the time. 

We've done some baking.  Here, Eli is making sourdough pumpkin muffins.

We've gone to the Mugu beach to play in the sand and relax.


We went to Conejo Creek Park and then picked up Nothin' Bundt Cakes.






Alison and I finally celebrated the healing of her wrist/thumb and went to get manicures!

We also picked up pumpkin spice latte's and did some jean shopping at the outlets.

  

I've only checked two things off my long list of activities I want to do, so fingers-crossed parks and trails stay open.

No comments: