March 20, 2021

Catching WAY up

 The boys came with me to read on the beach one Sunday afternoon.  Well, Colin played in the sand while Eli and I read, but it was still wonderful.
 
 
 
 
 
We make a lot of popcorn in this house...

Picking up a treat and doing a little thrift shopping has also become a thing we do around here.  I'm not a fan of boba tea, but Alison loves it and apparently it's the cool thing to do.



 Big news!  We ate at a restaurant (outdoors) on Valentine's day!

Colin has read a ton of Nate the Great books and I will forever be thankful for those books; they were his springboard into some longer/harder reading.

 

Church is still meeting outside and most often, church looks like this for me:

I was a super mean homeschool mom and I made my kids go to the tide pools in Santa Barbara.  We haven't been to this particular area before and I felt like I was driving through a movie set to get there; girls in bikini's in their front lawns reading, skateboarders riding down the middle of the street and people carrying surfboards on their bicycles. 


Sometimes school needs to be done in a fort.  I love 3rd grade!


No comments: