June 4, 2021

LA zoo

There's a new military family at our church and their dad is currently deployed.  Crystal (the mom) asked me if we'd like to go on a field trip to the LA zoo.  I feel like it's a life accomplishment just to get to the LA zoo, but it was the perfect way to wrap our science this year!

All the kids

I need to mark this post to remind me next time we go to a zoo...it's always hot!  It was chilly in Camarillo and we were overdressed for a very hot day.  The masks didn't help the situation.

The boys loved the reptile house.  People keep asking me if Alison recently went through a growth spurt, but it's Eli who has been growing like a weed! 



 

We did a LOT of walking to see just a few animals.  The giraffes are always my favorite and these guys were so close to us.

 


I can't remember the last time we had cotton candy and dip n' dots...we needed expensive sugar to keep us going :)




No comments: