May 30, 2022

Prom!

I'm sure I'll say it a thousand times, but I am already SO thankful for our homeschool group.  We joined the group at the end of the year, but they have swept us up and included us like we've been here all year.  LEAH hosts prom for all high school students once a year, but they only sell so many tickets.  When we first joined the group, tickets were already sold out.  Just a few weeks before prom, someone needed to sell their ticket and asked if Alison would like to go.  We jumped on the opportunity, bought the ticket, did some shopping (most dresses wouldn't get to us in time for the dance) and it turned out to be a great evening!

*Ignore the recliner hanging out on the porch...

Alison looked incredible! 

I wasn't there, but I heard that there was a 4 course dinner, candy bar and lots of dancing.


P.s. in 2022 all the girls were sneakers to prom

No comments: