July 3, 2023

Acadia, Day 4

We started the day "walking around" Jordan Pond.  I put it in quotes, because that's what we told the kids and again, I thought it was really short and it ended up being much longer.  I think that's just the rule of hiking.

My favorite picture of the trip:

Me with all the kids, walking to the trail







We found the visitors center to get our coffee cup and then we explored a sea cave.  I say we, but only Ben (from our family) went down to the cave.  The rest of us climbed on the rocks.





Pretend Ben is between Eli's fingers...he was far away exploring.






We needed a smoothie after all that work, so we went to Bar Harbor.


We may have also found some blueberry ice cream :)


Then we ditched the kids and just the adults went out for lobster!





This is to document that we were so cold, and done being wet, that I wore socks with my sandals out of necessity, but also gave us a good laugh.


No comments: