March 29, 2009

My little entertainer




Oh, my peanut keeps me laughing. Yesterday she got into my T-shirt drawer and put on all my shirts. The funniest part is hearing her say 'shirt'...the 'r' is not really heard.
This morning I got up early and started cleaning the house (hence the horrible outfit...and Cara, if you're reading this, I sadly still have my cherry shorts and wear them all the time). I find it best to do some chores when Alison's either sleeping or watching Sesame Street. I didn't quite finish before Sesame Street was over, but Alison volunteered her services to help. She insisted on wearing her sandals (with socks), jacket and hat. I can't imagine life without my little entertainer.

2 comments:

edj3 said...

She's still all legs! Dang--super model or else world class volley ball player. Go Alison go!

CaraBrown said...

Ben is a really good jumper! Haha. That's so funny you still have those shorts! Those shorts make me think of Camp Barnabas.