November 15, 2012

5 Months


 He's still a little squirt, but he's growing...I promise.  Just look at those long legs!


I was feeling discouraged about these monthly pictures yesterday.  I got the "growing in the laundry basket" idea off Pinterest, but of course it was way cuter online than when I actually tried it.  I wish I could go back and just put him on a blanket.  And I wish I would have just bucked up and bought a couple of packages of white onesies so he could have a consistent outfit.  But, I guess I didn't do that with the other 2 and at least he's getting some decent pictures.

Eliot really wanted to be a part of the pictures.  He was insistent on getting in that basket with Colin.

 And this is how Colin felt about sharing his space.


See, he really does smile.  Oh, he just melts my heart.



2 comments:

edj3 said...

Awwwww my goodness, that smile just gets me.

lemming said...

I refuse to believe that ANY random photo you saw on-line could be cuter than the one you took of Colin in a basket. That's an AWESOME pic.