January 17, 2013

7 Months


 My little stinker is now 16 lbs!
2 lbs in one month, I'd say those little food pouches are doing their job and worth the money!

He has 2 bottom teeth and 2 on top should be popping through in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks to those teeth working their way down, Colin currently has a double ear infection.

Side note:  I'm so thankful for our doctor!  I took Eliot in to get his stitches removed and she noticed Colin seemed not like his usual self.  I told her he's been pretty grumpy, but contributed it to reintroducing bread this week.  She took the initiative to check him out and found both ears infected.  I was so impressed that she knew him well enough to know he wasn't feeling well and that she took the time after Eliot's appointment to take care of Colin.  She immediately called in a prescription for him and also gave me samples to keep checking his poop for blood, so maybe we can figure out what he's allergic to before going to the allergist in March.


He is so busy and curious and mischievious that he is not allowed to be left alone.  ever.
The other day I was changing his clothes and left him on the floor of his room to go help Eli in the potty.  I heard a crash and found him between the chair and end table...he had yanked on the cord of the lamp and pulled in on himself.  I don't even know how he got in that small space or how he got there so quickly!
He wouldn't stay still for a moment during this photo shoot.  As soon as I laid him down, he rolled over and climbed out.  Who is this child?!  I thought Shear babies were non-movers?  What happened to my "sit on a blanket and play with a basket of toys" stage? 

He's starting going up into a pike position.  It looks like he's just going to stand up!

1 comment:

edj3 said...

Maybe the first two kids were more like Yoders? Because what Colin is doing is exactly how Jordan and Ben were. If I ever didn't hear them, I knew they were up to something no good :)