January 4, 2013

Alison's Winter Break


Alison had 2 weeks off of school for winter break.

New Year's Day, Ben offered to watch the boys so Alison and I could go out for a girls day.  We headed to Williamsburg to do a little shopping.  Alison was in heaven.  If you want to see this girl happy, just take her to a clothing store and let her try some things on.




It was refreshing to have some time with just my princess...reminded me of all the times we would go shopping in Michigan when she was just a baby.

She's back at school this week and today was the first day she's ever said she wanted to stay home.  Her nose was a little stuffy and she said, "Don't you think I should stay home with you until my nose is better?"  I knew she really just wanted to stay home with Colin.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

I would love to take her shopping and then go out for some lunch.