April 18, 2013

10 months


Take a big sigh of relief.
Colin is healthy and growing.


He's changed a lot this month...PRAISE THE LORD!!!
He's up to 18 lbs, grown in length and now in the 10th percentile!
All of his testing has come back negative/normal and the blood is completely gone from his poop!


His hair has grown a ton and his appetite has come back.
He's cruising and now spends more time standing up holding onto things than he does crawling.


I'm beyond excited.  
The reassurance that he is healthy is worth every single penny and I am thrilled to be able to see a difference in him.

At 10 months, he is a complete mess :)
I mean that lovingly, but seriously, he is into EVERYTHING!
Everything is in his mouth or torn to shreds.
Just to give you a taste of a moment with Colin...Sunday morning he was in the bathroom with me while I got ready for church and he pulled out every single item of the cabinet next to me, including all of the towels and washclothes.  
Kinda makes me miss my quiet Alison who would sit next to me and look at a book.
Speaking of books, Colin ate a page out of Alison's bible.
And then Eliot colored on another page.  And then Alison decided that nothing was safe around the brothers and she hid her bible.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I laughed out loud when I got to the part about Colin eating a page of Alison's Bible! Bless her sweet heart...she'll have lots of stories to tell some day!! :)