December 4, 2013

Thanksmas

Aka. celebrating Christmas the day after Thanksgiving.

Friday morning I still had to teach my class, but Elizabeth came with me, which by the way, meant a lot to me.  When we got home, we all had tea pastries and opened presents.
The kids were bursting at the seams since I made them wait all the way until 9:30!




Colin got this adorable hat and we were all laughing...guess he got embarrassed and ran into Uncle Jordan's arms for comfort.

The kids made Nana a picture of a tree.  I thought it looked so cool, I'm considering having them make another one for us too.

Alison has been saving her tooth fairy money to buy a bean bag.  Nana and Granddaddy surprised her with one and she hasn't stopped beaming.

The kids also got their own coffee mugs and some yummy hot chocolate mix.

We spent the rest of the day watching Christmas movies and playing.  I cooked Christmas dinner and we took family pictures. 

1 comment:

edj3 said...

This post (with the pictures) makes me so happy.