December 5, 2013

The presents will be hidden

And this is why:
I turned on some Christmas music and was decorating the house.  I had an empty wrapped box that I hung on our wall last year and decided it would look pretty under the tree.
It lasted all of 5 minutes.  We affectionately call this being "Colinized".  He tore that thing to shreds, but to his credit, he did throw away all the little pieces for me.

He's started mimicking everything.  He'll laugh when we laugh and he'll try to say whatever we say.

This is great for his vocabulary (he's FINALLY started saying mama!) and is great entertainment for us.  Last night, Ben was calling for Alison and Eliot to get into the bath.  We were in a hurry because we had a fancy Christmas party to go to, so he hollered, "Chop, chop!" and Colin was right behind him yelling "chop chop!" at them.

Life would be so boring without my Colin.

1 comment: