February 20, 2016

Puddle Jumping

Monday we got some snow and Tuesday warmed up and it turned into lots and lots of rain.  It stopped raining in the afternoon and I told the kids go run around the driveway to get some pent up energy out.

Then I heard Alison say, "Hey Momma!  I found a river in our yard!"


They all put on their rain boots and jumped in this muddy puddle.


They were giggling and having so much fun that I decided to forget about the big ole mess coming.  Plus, I highly doubt there will be puddles to jump in in Arizona.

Alison also decided it was a grand time to collect slugs and name them.  She LOVES names!


It was all fun and games until Colin's boot got stuck at the bottom of the puddle and he fell into the middle of it.  He cried like someone had cut off his leg and I'm sure the neighbors all thought I was crazy.

No comments: