April 12, 2017

Happy 7th Birthday Eli!

We've had a lot of partying going on over here!  Our big party was Sunday and we had our own little party Monday morning before we had to return all the fun things.   As much as I love having our friends over, I love having our own family parties even better.  I always feel like I miss everything when there's lots of people around.





Birthday morning was all about snuggles.


and it was time for presents!



Ben made us lattes for the occasion.  I sure do love having him home.






Grandma sent him a knight costume, so that meant we had to go play at castle park. 



When we asked Eli what he wanted for his birthday, he said, "I just want to play with daddy."
Check.



I think he dressed up as 6 different things as they played different games and face paint even came into the picture.  We ended the day with cheese pizza and Star Wars.
Oh, I almost forgot.  We also had to make a stop by Target to get new pj's.

I love how easy Eli makes the best day ever.  Pj's, snuggles, cheese, a movie and playing and he's the happiest little boy.  Also love that he requested shortcake!

No comments: