April 13, 2019

Eli turns 9!!!

Happy Birthday Eli!


This booger was up at 3:30 am!  Needless to say, it was a tired themed birthday.  He may be 9, but he still comes to sit with me every single morning at 7 am.

Alison and Colin set up the party the night before.  I love how much the kids love celebrating each other.

When the rest of the family woke up, we made cinnamon rolls and started the day of celebration.








Eli played with his toys all morning and then we went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and then to the Lego Movie 2.  We were only people at the Theater, so it was just our kind of movie.  Eli could barely keep his eyes open the whole time ;)





For dinner we had cheese pizza and cheese cake for dessert.  I've lost count how many birthdays this makes for the cheese theme.  This year, however, Eli was very specific with his cake wishes.  He even drew me a picture:


He wanted a two layer Roblox themed cheesecake.


He walked me through how he wanted it decorated and viola!  It was super yummy so I think he made a good choice.


I can't wait to see what 9 holds!  All I know, is life is pretty great with Eli in it.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

What a sweetie--he's always had the sweetest smile, hasn't he?