April 25, 2019

This and That +the best videos


I'm trying to keep up with taking pictures of Eli's creations.  We set up a table in his room so he could build a city and he bought some containers to organize the bricks into colors.  Every spare second he had this week, he was in here:


Eli builds, Colin plays...it's a perfect combination (i.e. they're not fighting over pieces or games).
This was the garden in the city:


We were walking into the library when Eli shared with me his life plan.  It was too good not to document.  So glad I have this to show his wife some day :)

Basketball season has been rocky.  We're going on 3 practices now where the coach hasn't shown up.  Last week, NO ONE showed up...I was beyond frustrated and needed to sit by the ocean for a minute to decompress.  The boys didn't mind the change of plans.



I love how boys can find a stick anywhere and are instantly entertained.

More building...Eli built this to beat Colin's car.


Piano is going fantastic! The kids have all learned so much in just a month and best of all, are loving it. I've seen the most change in Alison and I'm excited to see her enjoying sitting down to play.

2 comments:

edj3 said...

First, tell Alison that's some really nice piano playing--also, did she cut her hair? Love how it's looking!

Second, am I crazy or does Eli look even more like Ben now? A blonde, blue eyed Ben to be sure. But am I imagining that?

And finally, sorry your coaches are poopyheads who don't show up. That's just lame.

Jen Shear said...

She did get a haircut and it's really cute.

Eli is definitely looking different, although I can't pinpoint who he looks like.