April 15, 2009

Videos and the beach!

Sunday shortly after Elizabeth and Kent left I got a call from Laura Windheuser. Laura is my good friend Lydia's younger sister and Lydia had told me she was looking into coming to Regent Law School in Virginia Beach. Well, Sunday she called to see if she could come stay with us Monday night-she had made a last minute decision to check out the campus and needed a place to stay. Convienently we still had all of our "guest" stuff set up and had more than enough food left over from the weekend. I picked Laura up from the airport late Monday night and then Tuesday we hung out in Virginia Beach. She had meetings set up at the school in the morning so Alison and I walked around the mall and I got the low down on running shoes at a speciality store there. They tried to convince me I actually needed 2 pairs of shoes....they obviously didn't know who they were talking to. After Laura's meetings we headed to the beach to check out where she could relax after a hard test. Alison was so excited to be by the ocean and it made me excited for when it gets warmer and we can spend more time on the beach.
This video is from this weekend. See if you can figure out what book she's reading!

4 comments:

CaraBrown said...

Is she reading a Sandra Boynton book?

Kent J said...

I know the second book was Pat the Bunny. Was the first book an interesting study in the behavior of monkeys?

Jen Shear said...

It's "Five little monkeys jumping on the bed"

edj3 said...

Dang, Kent is good. I was hoping it would be an easy book like the stupid book.