May 25, 2009

It should have been...

a super fun weekend. But of course I had to get sick. Agh, I'm getting tired of getting every bug someone around me has. Alison fought a fever all week and I really hope she never felt as bad as I did. I wasn't able to go to church Sunday morning and Alison decided to take full advantage of daddy being gone and mommy being sick. She got into anything and everything she shouldn't. I caught her before she colored all over the walls, but I didn't catch her before she pulled out every single wipe from the container. She must have felt like she needed a good cleaning because she was scrubbing her little feet with them.I started feeling better this afternoon and although we had to cancel bbq plans with some friends, we were able to have our own grill out. Sitting at dinner I realized how much fun we missed out on this long weekend we had together, but then I looked over at this cute little girl and couldn't help but be thankful.

2 comments:

katherine said...

Being sick with a kid is the worst. Glad you're feeling better. You have such a good attitude.

edj3 said...

She at least looked properly repentant in the picture with the wipes. Or maybe just remorse that she got caught? I'm glad you are feeling better, and pretty soon your immune system will be all caught up (hopefully).