October 2, 2009

Oh dear


So the nap time entertainment continues. I guess I'm feeling extra laid back today and decided to not make Alison clean up her room before nap time and let Smoochie stay sleeping on her rocking chair. When I went to check on her, I found her "dressed up" and she was putting bunny ears on Smoochie. For some reason Alison kept taking off her clothes this morning, so I guess it's a good thing we didn't have to go anywhere. She's still not asleep and I just don't understand this little peanut. She was up this morning at 6:15 to go potty and I put her back to bed. When Ben went to get her a couple of hours later, he was pretty sure she never really went back to sleep. Apparently her doll Darla got hungry and she had to cook her breakfast and give her a bottle. It's fun to see her imagination grow, but I still need a nap!

2 comments:

edj3 said...

Smoochie really is the best cat for Alison. She's not very interested in her nap, is she? Did you take good naps? Ben did, so maybe she got it from you?

Jen Shear said...

As far as I know I was a good napper. Once she falls asleep she's good...it's just getting the distractions out of the way.