December 3, 2009

"I am not a boring princess!"


Alison's current favorite princess is Gigi-God's little princess. Poppy gave her some Gigi books awhile ago and they're all the rage around here. She has the stories memorized. So much so that a couple of days ago she came up to me and said, "Mommy, I'm not a boring princess". It took me by surprised, when I quickly realized that's the first line of 'Gigi and the Purple Ponies'.

My friend Carolyn bought Alison her first painting project last week while we were moving. She had planned on doing it with her but instead helped me unpack the kitchen. Alison's been asking for a week to paint and I finally let her last night before bath time. I was pretty impressed with how well she did.

2 comments:

edj3 said...

She handled that paint brush really well. I loved hearing her say again that she's not a boring princess, because boy that's the truth.

CaraBrown said...

Her voice is so cute. I love in the second video when she answers you "yes" with so much enunciation.