December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Shear Family Christmas Card


We've had a fantastic 2009; a year full of abundant blessings. We started the year by moving to Virginia and ended it with moving into a house with baby number two well on the way. These pictures of our family were taken in our back yard by Kent at Thanksgiving.

Ben is doing a fantastic job working at Hope Presbyterian as Director of Ministries. He just finished teaching a class over the 10 Commandments and continues to lead worship on Sunday mornings. I've been so impressed watching Ben juggle work, school and our family. He puts his all into everything and we are so blessed to have him as the head of this house.

I've become a full time mommy this year and I absolutely love it. From being involved in Church, to organizing play-dates, to teaching letters and playing dress up, my days are full. I've been blessed with an easy pregnancy and am trying to soak up all the rest I can before my babies are multiplied.

Alison is absolutely the best toddler. She was easy as pie to potty train (I'm hoping her brother catches on just as fast) and has moved into a big bed. She continues to amaze me how she learns things so quickly and her vibrance for life is contagious. She loves playing outside, reading books, taking pink bubble baths and anything that has to do with princesses. Truly she is the biggest blessing in our lives.


We love living in Virginia and are excited for what the new year will hold, especially meeting our son!

Merrry Christmas!

2 comments:

edj3 said...

Reading your blog always makes me smile, and this post did so even more than usual. I love you guys :-)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all of you. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. (Lisa Y.)