October 21, 2010

He's drooling on me!



The kids have been super cute together lately. Alison just loves on Eli. She sits and talks to him and tries to play with him. This morning she made him "coffee and eggs" and helped him pretend eat them. If he's fussing, she'll go stroke his head and tell him, "It's okay, Mommy will be right here" and she'll get him a toy or a binky.

Last night Alison and I were reading, Ben was cleaning up the kitchen and Eli...well, he was having his own little party. He just cracks me up! Alison never jumped in the exersaucer like he does, but he thinks it's pretty funny.


This morning we were on the way to the Y when Alison asked, "Mommy, is Eliot going to scare all the kids away again?" These are the moments that make me LOVE being a mommy. Last week Alison started art classes at the Y, so Eli goes into the child watch while I work out. One day when we picked him up he was the only kid in there and I jokingly said to him, "Did you scare all of the other kids away?" Little ears hear everything you say!

2 comments:

edj3 said...

Aw I love these videos. I can't wait to see all four of you (plus the kitties).

katherine said...

He is such a busy little guy!