October 16, 2010

I don't know who's kid this is...

but you better get ready to catch him!


Seriously, though. I really don't know who this kid is. Eli turned 6 months on Monday and instantly was someone completely different. Last night he slept 11 hours straight, and 14 hours total. By 8:30 this morning I was going in his room every few minutes to make sure he was still breathing. He was and I guess his little body finally figured out the sleep thing. The night before he slept 8 hours, ate and then slept another 5. All I can say is, PRAISE THE LORD!!! Within the last couple of days he's gotten pretty good at sitting up by himself and saying "mmm" every time he takes a bite of food.
He still never stops moving. We're excited about him learning to crawl, but I'm a little nervous I'm not going to be able to keep up with this little monkey.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

He's just adorable--I love the previous post too, with him just smiling and laughing away. What a fun little guy.