December 30, 2010

Downward dog baby

You really only need to watch the first 30 seconds of this video...silly thing wouldn't let me upload the edited version. Yes, it's cold and the baby really should be wearing pants and socks, but we found that he practices crawling a lot more without them.
Not that he needs a lot of practice, because he's EVERYWHERE. This afternoon I placed him in my room with a toy, right in front of the bathroom door while I was blow drying my hair. All of the sudden I heard a big thud. When a peaked out at him, he had flopped himself on his belly, weaseled his way to the wall, yanked on a cord and pulled my alarm clock off the end table. I'm so not used to this. Alison would have sat there quietly and played with the toy for an hour. Eliot says forget this silly toy, I want danger!

No comments: