August 24, 2012

Just the Boys

Colin started sucking his thumb
Alison went back to Tennessee with Mimi and Poppy for a few days
It gave Ben and I time with Eli and Colin and that we've never had before and I feel like Eliot came out of his shell a little more.

playing "camping"

Eli quieting Colin while watching Thomas
testing out the new play mat

  Alison got a chance to do some new activities that I wouldn't be able to do with her right now (bowling, rollerskating, bungy jumping and going to the zoo)

Now for a little clip of my firstborn for a week:
*first part: he's pretending Colin's baby toy is superman, until the cat joins in on the chanting and scares him.
*middle: he whistles by squeezing his cheeks together and screaming then summons Colin to the bath by shouting "bath time!" and clapping his hands (I wish I could say I have no idea where he learned this)
*last part: boys tucked in bed.  I hear a tinkering noise in the dark, only to discover Eliot playing with his train in the dark in the hallway...boys.















No comments: