February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day

Ben is currently at Chaplain school in South Carolina.  We don't know exactly when he's coming home, so we're just taking it a day at a time right now.  But he was sweet enough to send us some flowers...I think Eli was the most excited about them.


His tradition has become a bouquet for me and a single rose for Alison. 


In the morning we had toast with pink sprinkles and a few pieces of candy.
Then Alison was off for her first school Valentine's Day party.





Eli's currently in a PJ obsession

After school we looked at all of Alison's Valentine's and I gave the kids some more fun goodies. 
We had heart shaped pancakes for dinner and watched 'Elmo Loves You'.
It was a fun day with my favorite Valentine's.  

1 comment:

edj3 said...

Next month, perhaps you could grab some Eliot measurements and I can see about whipping up some PJs for the little guy.