February 17, 2013

8 Months



Colin is full of mischief these days.  He loves eating leaves, chewing on power cords, climbing in the litter box and biting his siblings.  
He has 2 bottom teeth and 3 top teeth!
He is still up once a night, but since he's still so tiny I try not to let it really bother me.

His poo is still testing positive for blood.  We've been dairy free for about 3 weeks and I'm hoping that in the next week or so the blood will be gone.  A dairy free life has been a challenge for me, but I've been so encouraged this week by fellow momma's who have been through the same thing.  I've also been encouraged that we're doing the right thing and his dairy intolerance will resolve itself one day.


1 comment:

edj3 said...

Oh my goodness he is such a beautiful baby. Seriously.