May 26, 2013

Messy Boys

 I think every post for awhile may be labeled "messy boys".  
We were just looking back at pictures from when Eliot was Colin's age and I told Ben "look how clean our house was!".  Colin sure has changed this house a lot...I'll spare you the picture of our house right now for proof.  Trust me, it's in need of a major cleaning.
Anyway, just like his big bro, Colin prefers to bath in his food, rather than neatly eat it with a spoon.  I'm not sure how much actually gets into his tummy, but he sure is happy while he's in that chair.

 Last night we made some amazing white beans and Colin couldn't get enough of them.
He almost looks chubby in this picture :)

The boys go through at least 2 outfits a day and it's impossible to keep an outfit clean for longer than 10 minutes.  One day this week, I got them dressed for a picnic at the Naval Base.  It was our first event at Ben's command, so I wanted the boys to look nice.  I decided that I need to start documenting the rare moments that they are clean.
So here they are...clean.


Sure enough, 2 minutes later, Colin spit up all over his shirt.

No comments: