January 19, 2014

This weekend

We had a wonderfully "normal", healthy weekend!  We worked out, cleaned up the house, ate yummy food, relaxed, went to church, played outside and ran a few errands.  The best thing about this weekend was watching Alison and Eliot play together.  They played "camping" for most of the weekend and even gave up a movie night so they could keep playing together.
 

Alison quote, while playing with Eli: "We just got married and now it's time to go for a run"...then they pranced around the house holding hands.  I guess the saying 'actions speak louder than words' really is true.



I also loved that the boys' appetite seemed to pick up this weekend.  A big praise in my books!  Colin's face is plastered in chocolate from cookies I made today...I let him eat 3 :)

2 comments:

Kent J said...

Jen, that BW picture of Alison is fantastic!

Jen Shear said...

thanks! That means a lot!!!