October 25, 2014

This week

There's a good reason that people use recipe books and I just might be returning to the beautiful thing...this week coconut oil met my computer while making granola bars and this sentence just took me 5 minutes to write.


Ben was on a trip this week, so someone had to step in and make the pizza.  All from scratch and mighty good.


We had pizza/movie night
 

That notebook next to Alison went with her everywhere and she wrote down everything she wants to tell Daddy and has prepared a speech to give him when he gets home.

Eli had his last soccer game today.  At half time, the coaches had each kid score a goal.





Alison and I sewed trick-or-treating bags.


And potty training Colin has been going really well...will write more when Ben rescues my computer.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

Yikes about your computer, but wow what a sweet post. Eli's face with the trophy is just priceless. And Alison looks like a pro with the sewing machine.