June 17, 2016

Colin's birthday, pt. 2

 We've also never been bowling, so we thought that would be something special for Colin's birthday party.



Ben teaching the kids the ropes of bowling

Colin kept saying, "I'm 4 years old now, I can do all things myself."  

So excited to be bowling by himself...daddy trying to help...
Eli was equally excited about Colin's birthday because he knew the toys would be just as fun for him.  He wore this cape the entire evening.


Bowling was so much fun!
We came home and had dessert.  Colin loves M&M's, so I made M&M cookie bars and wrote a 4 with whipped cream.







Then it was time to play and get ready to look at the stars.

  




We let the kids stay up late so they could see the stars and it was so fun to see their excitement.


The first few days of 4 have already brought a whole new spunk, but I'm looking forward to seeing what this year brings in Colin's life.

No comments: