September 15, 2016

Music themed randomness


Yep, still a thing that the boys are never wearing clothes.  Ironic how much laundry I do for the lack of clothes they are wearing whenever I take a picture.

~Youtube uploaded the videos with blurry lines.  Anyone know how to fix this?



The Benard's (the other Chaplain Ben works with) had everyone from the office over for dinner last night as a send off for Ben.  Colin and Annabelle really hit it off and were dancing around the house.  She kept calling, "Where is my prince?!".

When your puppy isn't the size of a puppy anymore...


Ben and I went to our first Marine Ball last week.  The first praise of the night was finding a great babysitter!!!  We rarely hire babysitters, but I am so thankful to have found this girl...I might actually use her for frivolous reasons when Ben is gone.  It was strange getting dressed up, especially because I wore my prom dress.  When I came downstairs, Eli said, "Your eyes look weird." (because of my make up) and Alison said I should put on a tiara.  Ben scooted me out the door before anymore insults could change my mind about going.


It was a really fun night.  We even danced 1 song *gasp*.  


16 years ago.


The kids said they think Ben has changed the most over the years.  I think he just keeps getting better with age.  We'll all have a good laugh when I try to put that dress back on in 16 more years!

No comments: