October 3, 2016

Life with little boys...plus more

We go through a lot of paper these days...especially with this little one.


He's constantly at his desk drawing and is so diligent in his work.  Even tonight, the rest of us were watching a movie and Colin was in the schoolroom drawing.  

Eli checked out a Lego book from the library and built robots based off the pictures.
 


After the monsters invaded the bathroom, it turned into a bomb shelter.


They are quick to destroy a room.  So, yesterday we spent some time cleaning up the house and I told them that after that, if I had to pick up something after them, it would go in a bin and they would have to do an extra chore to earn it back.  By the time we left for church this morning, it was already full (and now my floor is mopped and the boys' room is spotless).  While getting ready for church, Colin followed me around with my red heels.  "Wear these momma" he insisted.  I wore them just for him and he was so sweet.  "You're so pretty momma."  AND that makes all the destruction worth it!


 We made quiche lorraine this morning for breakfast. 


 We stopped by the store today and Alison asked if she could make us dessert tonight. 


Banana creations are back!


1 comment:

edj3 said...

I have a dessert recipe I will mail to Alison that I think she will enjoy making (and you will all enjoy eating) :)