April 18, 2018

Our Piano

As we begin to think about another move coming up and knowing it's not going to be our last, Ben thought it would be best to get a piano that was "move friendly".  We have LOVED having this piano and love the history that comes with it.


 Standing like Nana is her picture with the piano:


I love that Alison and Eli learned to play on this piano and hopefully have wonderful memories of hearing music come from it.

We were able to bless another family from church with this piano.  They really wanted one, but weren't able to afford one.  They have 3 kids who want to learn to play and I am so thankful that they will get that opportunity now.


We bought a Clavinova from another family at church, who were needing to sell it before their move.  It all worked out beautifully and even though it's not the same as our old piano, the kids have really enjoyed playing it and bonus; they can wear headphones while practicing!

1 comment:

edj3 said...

Oh that makes me happy that you found it a good home. I drove everyone nuts when I'd play and play and play songs I made up over and over again, so I can imagine having a headset is a really good thing with the new one.