April 22, 2018

When all the baby stuff is gone...

Colin asked the other day why so much stuff is changing around here.  It's true, we've had lots of material change and more to come.  Thinking about moving to a smaller house is on our brains and the kids are growing out of things and we've needed to upgrade some very old things and have seen needs of those around us that we can help with, which has equaled lots of changes.  For example, all of our "baby" stuff is gone.  A family from church was having their second child, and when Katie told me what she was needing, I realized I had it just sitting in my house, not being used.  So, we gave them what remained of the baby things in the Shear house and with that went the stroller.  One afternoon, the kids were playing house and I was working on school things at my desk.  I heard Alison say from the hallway, "Hey mom!  We figured out how to play baby without a stroller!"...I turned around to see this:


Colin shoved himself in the rolly bag we use for library books (the amount of books we get, I almost need 2 of these) and Alison was pulling him around.  Oh, and of course he's naked because boys never wear clothes at our house.

No comments: