April 4, 2008

Transportation


Alison has started scooting backwards. It can be frustrating for her but quite funny for me. She ends up going further away from her toys and several times has gotten herself underneath the couch. I would love any suggestions on how to baby proof the couch. It seems like crawling will never happen. They all say it eventually will and I'm enjoying the time when I can sit her down and she stays put, but part of me wants her to be "normal". The poor girl wont even roll over. She's afraid of hitting her head and does anything possible to prevent herself from rolling. I know someday I'll look back at this blog while Alison is running around the house getting into everything and I'll thing, "Oh, those were the days."

2 comments:

Jen Shear said...

am I allowed to comment on my own wife's blog? Alison even backward crawled into our bedroom today from the dining room!

edj3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.